2007/07/19

the last day of journey

because some stupid thing we did today, we arrived at singapore at about 9:00pm, holy shit!

We stay in InnCrowd which located at Little India in Singapore. This street has a lot of bars and food stands. It' s a good place in night but I think it is not a good location to sleep for one night. well...it's ok since for only one night.

yesterday we were in KL, which is a crowded, dirty, noisy, horrible city. I was struggled in traffic jam for 1.5hr. It only took 30min by walk but it was rainy at the moment so that we took the city bus and the traffic just drove me crazy. I think I won't go to KL anymore. The city is under my skin and I am frustrated with that city. When I arrived at Singapore tonight I almost yelled out. I leaved KL finally. God bless me.

The last night of the journey, had a big meal again. We just try to spend all the money out.
= = which means we waste the money as possible as we could. The total cost of this trip is about NT28000, included the flight ticket and all the hostels.

No comments: