2007/07/12

the second day in KL

Now I am in Kuala Lumple and waiting for the bus to Camaron Highland which is a place like Los vagas. Here KL let me feel it's a strange and wierd city. Traffic jam all the time because people here don't like to take public bus or MRT. People think it is more convenient to drive themself so that it make this small city crowded more than Taiwan.

I took the MRT yesterday and it is amazing. Amazing old train cabnit and amazing slow speed it was. It was slower than the lowest train in Taiwan. No wander people doesn't like MRT here. However, the bus system is good and convenient and very cheap. Just NT20 and you can take the bus all day long to everywhere you want just if the bus route can arrive there. How gorgeous!

Yesterday I met two black guys from South Africa in the guest house, one of them is Soccer Coach who came to here for the Asian Cup. He said that " Travel is education." I cond't agree with it more. In Singapore and Malaysia are the country which mix all the racials and languages. You can see Indians, Malays, Chinese, Arabs, white people, Portigues.....etc. People are kind to everyone and feel love to help others, though you speak diff. languages.

How could a country bear so many racial and cultures at the same time and lead a peaceful life? I still find the answer now. The diff. cultur here crash me and beat my deep heart. I think I will back to Malaysia in the future.

No comments: