2007/07/17

someidea about the trip.

I found there have many benifits as a girl when travel. people feel like to talk to u and do u a faver. However, it's also dangerous.
I don't know if people just feel like to make new friends or to acquantent someone from other countries or something~~~but everytime I just feel those guys were somehow horny that made me feel uncomfortable. Though it is good to talk with others......sigh.
I must learn how to protect myself. It would be a big problem in the future.

I like Malaysia except Kuala Lumpur. But now I feel a little bit homesick and tired. I don't know if it because I was exhausted or just feel boring with this country because all the same things. Is 14 days too long for me or for this two countries? I have no idea.

What is travle for me? I still don't know it exactly, maybe it is just looking for something and then waitting for something happened that is beyond my imagination. I don't know. I still looking for the answer and keep walking. that's all.
(wrote on 16th, July)

No comments: